Sunday 3 May 2009

It Was Wonderful,Sweet And Epic Moment

Last Friday,on the 1st of May,Rash and I went out to Empire,our usual place to date.She came early first then I reach at Empire around 3 Pm.She let me choose what movie to watch since that's our deal anyway and I let her choose where to seat,fair right?Ok,we watch X-Man origin:Wolverine.We buy the ticket then wait till 3.30.While waiting,we were buying drinks than playing in the rain for a while.After that we went inside again to wait till 3.30.

After some time around 3.25,we went in,it was so boring to wait outside for too long,so we went in.It was kinda crowded when we went in to the movie theater.As usual,I held her hands very tightly because you know,I MISS HER!Well,back to the story,it was getting darker so that time we knew the movie was about to started.

The movie started where our unlikely hero Jimmy or should I say wolverine was sick,and his brother,Victor or known as sabertooth was taking care of him.I'm going to admit,I don't know wolverine and sabertooth was brother until now,weird right?Then,Wolverine kill his dad,REAL dad because he's Real dad shot his like acting father.Through the movie,it was fun,I like the movie.There's a group of mutants.

I skip through all the movie and go direct to the end.In the end,William Stryker,if you recognise him from X-Men 2,shot wolverine in the head using adamantium bullet which erase his whole memory.Then this psychic girl,presumbably Stryker's agent,order Stryker to walk non-stop by the use of this telepathic power.Then wolverine on his own and that's it.

After the movie,we were so cold.,Rash have to go to the toilet first while I was waiting for her.I forgot,Rash's friend,Jasmine was there also,waiting for her so called date to arrive.She arrive in the middle of the movie so Rash and I have to meet her outside.I met her eventually and she meet me too.Ok,back to the story,after Rash was out of the toilet,we go straight to our favourite spot in the beach.

After we reach there,I hug her,knowing that I miss her so much.Then we sit down and have a drink not knowing that her friend,Jasmine was in the beach also.She scream Rash's name.I was kinda surprise,how can she know it was us?We were sneaking at the back of them.Then Rash and I were telling story and talk about stuff.Then Jasmine and his so called date came to us and we chit chat and then they left us to have a drink.I got to say,Jasmine date is like as tall as I am.

Shortly after they left,we continue our interesting story telling.She was amazing in every way,I can't keep my eyes off her.Then after telling story,we hug and we,well lets just say we did the romantic stuff.It was fantastic,it's like I'm energised by her,I love her so much and I wanna see her again.I gave her a ring also with our name engrave on it,it was a gift for her for our 2nd monthsary.

It was around 6.25,so we headed back to Empire in the lobby section to wait for our parents.Eventually,her parents came first,I'm gonna miss her anyway.Her sweet smile was the last thing I see before she headed to her Gray car.I wait until it was 7 that my parents came.That's all about it,that sums things up at Empire.

At home,I online and eat my dinner and do some stuff that has to be finish like my homework.I love her so much and I kept thinking about her almost every second especially during the time we were at that beach.It was our 2nd monthsary so it was special to me and her.I hope we can last more than forever.If anything that can seperate,it will be death.

That's all the story.Bbye.Blog about other stuff later.