Thursday 30 April 2009

During Class Conversation.

This conversation happened on the 28th of April during Maths class I think where as always I say the word,"It is starting" which is getting in Eddie's nerve.Its kinda funny when you say that word to Eddie,it'll make him go nuts and all.Here's hows the conversation started.

Me:So it is starting =D
Eddie:What the heck is starting kan???!!!Global warming?
Zaty:Apakan jua eh!! =O
Wafi:Hi =D
Me:-.-.That's quarter correct.I got a better idea,lets talk to Romi later,during break time =D
Eddie:Cool.Hi guys,this is so msn-ish,Sakai.Lets start the convo xp.
Zaty:Apakan "starting" ani?Dari kemarin sudah :O
Wafi:Apanaa~:D
Me:Zaty,I started it =D.Eddie.it is starting,something nasty since yesterday during assembly.
Eddie:What?Assembly?I don't know!!!Hi guys!!!xD
Me:Yeah assembly,when everybody was full of joy =D
Eddie:But why is it nasty?Joy is good!!=D.By the way,did you see HER online?

Then we continue the conversation during biology class where Teacher Kasturi was discussing about plants.I got bored when she discussed it,so we continue the conversation.

Me:Yes,she did online yesterday,very late.Lets talk to her later.
Eddie:No way,and si Andy ah,sasak ku.By the way,where's the other guys?Dating?
Zaty:Wui ! Apa? :p
Me:All I know you have to talk to her.
Zaty:Never mine.
Eddie:Uy you guys write so big?Anyways,how do you like the sun?
Me:It resembles Tangkai =D
Eddie:What the heck,where's Wafi and Izzaty?
Wafi:Si wafi tidur.Study wah eh!
Eddie:Studyyyy?Righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.:D.Oh my god,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Oh my god,you guys studying jua kah?
Wafi:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,funny?NOT!hahahaha.
Zaty:Invite Amirah =(.Rindu!hahaha!
Amirah:Ngekk ~ rindu konon,hahaha =p

The conversation finish during chemistry where teacher was discussed about our test and stuff.The conversation was fun,that was straight after teacher rearrange our seat place.Wapee and me sit at the very back which was so obvious because we were so tall,sitting in the middle between us is Iman whom I didn't expect to sit beside us.

That's all,Im getting tired by the day,it's currently 1:29 Am and I'm still awake,I should be asleep by now.

Bbye and goodnight you all.