Friday 18 June 2010

Boredom

For the last few days I haven't post anything at my blog so I'm gonna post it now.Yesterday was one of my best days.From 10 in the morning we set out to Genting Highlands to play at their theme park because WE all need a break from shopping.It was like a 2 hour destination to Genting Highland.

From the moment we open the taxi door when we arrived to our destination,it was COLD,seriously I never felt this kind of cool air before.I shiver all the way and in a few minutes later I get use to it.

Okay,I'm going to short things up,I don't wanna waste my time here coz I got football to play.First ride I play was the spinner,it's like a ride you use to test before becoming a pilot or spaceman but this is one is much fun,fast and high above the sky where you have to sit on the chair and then it'll just lift you up from the ground and slowly spin and then it became faster and it was fast.Don't worry,I wasn't alone,there were 40 more people with me riding it.

I had enough riding so I just need to find the Kart or racing grand prix and in the end I found it and it was packed.Never knew lots of people love racing.Once I get to the track,the instructor pick out where our starting position randomly so I started on the 4th place out of 14.Once started,I blasted and overtook one person from the corner to take 3rd place.Then this person infront of me is at my mercy.Drafting him just follow him every step just waiting for my moment and I think the spectators are amaze by our competition.

I overtook him on the straight line and he push me from the outside and I'm stubborn so I overtook him from the outside without braking so I drift instead and it was fun my god.Then I lap down my brother who was lousy throughout the race.I overtook him and he saw me and he tried to push me to the side and it open up for the kid behind him and he overtook him from the inside so I pity my brother and continue to push for the first place.

Then I saw the first place guy with 4 more laps to go and the 3rd place guy was chasing us.So I expect to be a 3 horse race,a fun way to end the race.On the final lap we 3 were racing for our lives.On the straight we 3 were head to head and on the 2nd corner before the final corner I didn't break and those 2 did because we were too fast and the corner is tight so I just accelerate without braking and it did pay off and I drifted and shut the door and eventually I won.I won some prizes,free ice cream voucher which I love the ice cream,DELICIOUS!

Okay then after that we went home because we were all tired so another 2 hours ride back home and I fell asleep like a baby.I reach home and I wanted to eat so I order some cheeseburger,it was delicious and it was quite satisfying.And then the Argentine vs South Korea game came up and I was wondering what happen to France vs Mexico.Then my lovey dovey went online and I so happy she is.

We chat and then we webcam throughout the night and we were having a hyper time.She kept on eating her drug without sharing me and I kept on eating my doughnut without sharing her too.It was sweet and confirm the best day when she's around.I can't imagine living without her,I might be suffering if I haven't met her but I'm glad I did and I don't regret a single thing about loving her.

We were having fun with the webcam,we 2 playing with the sign and it was the best night of my life and she completed it.I thank God for everything.Then I hope she would be mine but I need time and I hope I don't irritate her.I promise her that I would love her no matter what happens to us,I always love her and always do.

Okay that's all for today and good morning world!!