Monday 27 April 2009

So It Is Starting -.-

First things first,To Eddie,if you're reading this,please don't be bothered by the topic.Ok,school was fine despite I fail my physics,which was so obvious that I'm gonna fail it.Morning,start with biology,talking about our practicals and plants.Chemistry,Teacher Puteri was late,maybe deliberately.And then came maths where we study about bearings.

Break time came,Eddie and I went to 10c to get Eddie's Additional Maths book,which Khairul borrowed it.Then we went back down and rest before the assembly.Now,the 10c is going to read the school's pledge,which I think is normal.Then,after 10c sang the National anthem I think,everybody start to clap and happy.This happens rarely.

Eddie:Why everybody so joyous today?
Me:I don't know,but I know somethings nasty is going on.
Chelsea:What?!*Laugh loudly*
Eddie:*Laugh*
Aico:What something nasty?
Me:The student become joyful during assembly,that's something you don't see everyday.
Aico:Oh*laugh*
Me:So it is starting.
Eddie:What is starting?!You said that since class starts.
Me:You don't know whats starting,even a primary 3 student can do better,check your dictionary what is starting.
Eddie:-.-,you better tell me Miz.
Me:I'll tell you during we at Mamih.
Eddie:Ok.

While I try to shake hands with Aico,she refuse it,then,I poke her waist and she poke me back,it hurts.Anyway,then came the prayer and the school's pledge,which was long.Then Malay where we've been given another homework.Physics,my worst time of the day,it was fun though,especially learning moment.

Dismissed and practicals is like 3 hours away.So,we hangout at Mamih.While I was talking with Shelly about the smiley in my blog,Eddie,Tang,Chong and Ivan ditch me.I chase after them eventually I ditch them.We made it to Mamih,Eddie,Chong,Ivan and I ditch Tang which few minutes later,he came,poor guy.

Eddie:Ok Miz,we're at Mamih,as you promise,tell me what is starting?
Chong:Global warming.
Me:That's a quarter true.
Eddie:Then what?
Chong:Mid-year!
Me:Again,that's quarter true.
Eddie:Then what?!
Chong:The practical.
Me:That thing is not even started yet,it's like 3 hours away,anyway,I consider it quarter true.
Chong:Disaster is starting then.
Eddie:Oh yeah,the tsunami off Indonesia.
Me:What the heck,so random but that has happened already you nuts.
Ivan:Muwahahahah.
Me:I'll tell you as soon something is starting.

We eat after that weird conversation,then suddenly,Alister came,along with Wafi and Rahim.

Alister:*Middle finger to me*
Me:Why you giving me that for?
Alister:Not you,to Eddie.
Me:Ok,*middle finger to Eddie**laugh*
Eddie:Way to stick to your bro Miz.
Me:Ok Ok.

Weird I tell ya.Then we off to school.On the way t o school,I kick a rock and the rock went straight,weird.Eddie tried to copy me,you know what happened?Instead of the rock flying,he's shoe is the one flying,Rahim catch it and run like an NFL player.Alister chase him and eventually,he got the shoe,and Wafi was right,it is a bad luck.

Soon after we got Eddie's shoe,we off to supa save,Ivan wanna buy something though.He was gonna buy a rose,so sweet guy,it's for his *cough* admirer.Then I tell him not to buy it now,but later because of something.

Then we off to search for Alister and Wafi who went to Rahim's house which was beside supa save.Then,we were thinking we were along on the road,imagine like in the movie of I Am Legend which 3 of us like the last species on Earth.Back to the search for Alister,eventually we found Rahim's house which is kinda nice.

Then we headed back to supa save to explore and buy some drinks.After that,come the retarded part,walking at the escalator at the opposite direction.The escalator going up and we're going down like that.Ivan recorded it and we we're a bunch of retards.Then after that,we're tired and we decided to head back to school and rest and prepared.

Alister play his PSP and other just talk and some listen to music,especially on my Ipod.Suddenly,bunch of 10b student is coming and starting to gather around.I met my year 8 best friend.10A finish practicals and they said it was fun,lets just see then.We enter the lab and amazed tha table is full with solution,acid and other chemicals.

I have to admit,practicals was fun but tiring,my nose was burning when I smell the ammonia,it has this powerful smell.What we did today during practicals is about anions and cations.All I know what we did,we saw colorful precipitate.One time I did mixed Zinc and ammonia,I poured 1 cm cubic of ammonia solution and 1 cm cubic of zinc,no color produce,then I add another 3 cm cubic of ammonia,I shake it,it turns green,then I shake vigorously,it turns yellow.Tang was amazed and everybody in my station saw it,I have the magic hand.

Then we use the same solution in Ammonia and sodium hydroxide but different experiment.It was fun anyway.Then Teacher Puteri burn ammonium in the test tube and ask us to smell it.She ask me to smell it but no odour,then she boiled it again,this time,the smells produce and it was horrible,I barely breathing.

Then its time,we clean the table and put the stuff back where it came from.I bring Alister home and I went home shower then dinner.Then watch Twilight,then sleep for a while and here I am now,awake,probably gonna study chemistry.

Goodnight you all.